Who was Leah Churchill? Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Mom and her daughter Brooke Wanstall found dead in the food truck

Advertisement

Leah Churchill Wiki – Leah Churchill Biography

KENT, ENGLAND: A 50-year-old woman and her daughter tragically died after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning from generator exhaust while decorating a burger van for her son’s birthday. Leah Churchill and her daughter Brooke Wanstall, 17, were found in the Meat ‘N’ Greet snack truck on a road in Whitstable, Kent on Tuesday, February 14.

Churchill and Wanstall’s bodies were found by their devastated son Tyla Wanstall, who initially thought they were sleeping. Tyla, who turned 26 on Tuesday, said she was unaware that Churchill and Brooke had gone to the food truck site last night to prepare for her birthday. “They were decorating the van with balloons and bunting as a birthday surprise for me, just like my mum would do at home every year,” the grieving son told KentOnline.

Tyla revealed that she opened the truck door after smelling the fumes. “I smelled fumes, but it didn’t register right away, but it became clear they were both dead. I called the police and ambulance, but it was the fire department who told me it was probably carbon monoxide poisoning.” He believes that Churchill may have turned on the petrol generator ‘unaware of the danger’ so they could ‘keep warm’ while decorating.

Advertisement

Leah Churchill Age

The age of Leah Churchill was 50 years.

Also Read

Leah Churchill cause of death

Tyla further claimed that the thought that the mother and daughter had spent their final minutes “trying to put a smile on my face” left him feeling “heartbroken”. He added that his mother mainly worked in hospitality, but she had been helping him with the burger van during the week. Churchill, who was the mother of four children, is survived by Tyla, her 23-year-old daughter Ocean, and a 12-year-old son, Sonny. Tyla described her mother as a “kind” soul, that she would “do anything for anyone”.

She later revealed that Brooke was about to start her degree after completing her GCSEs. “She had her whole life ahead of her,” she said. “She did very well on her grades and she had just started working as a career, which she was really enjoying. She was also due to take her driving test next week.” Tyla continued to warn people about carbon monoxide.

Advertisement

Watch out for this, people. If you don’t have a carbon monoxide alarm, go get one. She is a serious killer,” she added. “I don’t know how we’re going to get through this.” Carbon monoxide killed 116 people in the UK in 2020, the latest ONS data shows.Read More….

Leave a Comment