Ashley Summers Wiki – Ashley Summers Biography

An Indiana mother of two who told her family she felt she couldn’t drink enough water to feel satiated collapsed and died from water toxicity, a rare consequence of drinking too much water too fast. Ashley Summers, 35, was in Lake Freeman with her husband and her two young daughters over the Fourth of July weekend when she began to feel severely dehydrated.

“Someone said that she drank four bottles of water in 20 minutes,” her brother Devon Miller told WRTV. “I mean, an average bottle of water is like 16 ounces, so that was 64 ounces that she drank in a 20-minute span. That’s half a gallon. That’s what you’re supposed to drink in a whole day.” On the last day of the family’s trip, her mother began to feel that she could not drink enough water.

Ashley Summers Age

The age of Ashley Summers was 35 year,


Also Read

Who was Bill Siu? Wiki, Bio, Age, family, Dad of four drowns in jet ski accident on family trip

Who was Jeana Lynn Burrus? Wiki, Bio, Age, family, Identify skeletal remains in shallow grave

Who was Demarcus “Sam” McKenzie? Wiki, Bio, Age, family, Alabama man mauled so severely by dogs that cops thought he had been shot to death


How Ashley Summers died?

Summers’ family said she felt dizzy and she had a persistent headache, her family said. “My sister, Holly, called me, and she was just an absolute mess. She was like ‘Ashley is in the hospital. She has brain swelling, they don’t know what’s causing it, they don’t know what they can do to make it go down and she doesn’t look good,’” Miller said.

After returning from the trip, Summers passed out in her garage before being taken to IU Health Arnett Hospital. She never regained consciousness and doctors told her family that she had died of toxicity from the water. “It was a shock to all of us. When they started talking about the toxicity of the water. Was it like this was a thing? Miller remembered.

Dr. Blake Froberg, a toxicologist at the hospital, told the outlet that the rare cause of death is more likely to occur during the summer or if someone works outdoors or exercises frequently. “There are certain things that can put someone at higher risk, but what generally happens is you have too much water and not enough sodium in your body,” Froberg said, later noting that it’s important for people to drink things that have electrolytes, sodium and potassium.


Symptoms of water toxicity include malaise, as well as muscle cramps, pain, nausea, and headaches. Summers was an organ donor and was able to donate her heart, liver, lungs, kidneys and some of her bone tissue, ultimately saving five other lives, her family said.Read More………

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top